Sunday, April 5, 2009

my 1st blog...myself...

yo wazzup??? (my greeting to everyone everytime...hehehe...although it is always the same...hope you all won't feel boring yeah...)

1st of all...let me give some self intro first...


my
name: benjamin lim joon liang...
my gender: male of course...

my
birthday: 16/08/every year...
my dance crew: N CREW (remember this!!!)
my height: i think 172 cm ba...
my weight: i think 60 kg ba...
my zodiac: leo...
my blood type: O shape...
my birth place: penang (nan hua 'north chinese' hospital)...
my birth time: 8.00++ a.m...
my age: x secret x...(wahahaha...if you know please don't say it out...thankx...^^)
my occupation: currently work in different industry...hmmm...1st dancer & choreographer...(my loved one)...2nd STG (steven's tea garden) partner...3rd swiflet coconut jelly retailer...
my race: chinese...
my nationality: malaysian...

favorite colors: red & white...hehehe...
favorite sports: dancing...^^
favorite movies: comedy, action, love, scary & as long as it is good...
favorite foods: anything...dbkl...hehehe...
favorite drinks: i think should be iced lemon tea...

hmmm...what else can i write...no idea now...anyone wanna know more that it is not stated inside...just comment me and i will let you all know more...hehehe...
i know it is weird to introduce myself here...but...don't know what to write mar...so mar write about myself lor...
anyway...hope you all will let me know anything that you all wanna tell me or things that i should know...thankx thankx...^^

take care and all the best to you all and me too...hehehe...

-my 1st blog...myself...end-

No comments:

Post a Comment